This was meant to be the week...

Wednesday 18th April - The week that my little Emilyn had planned to start preschool. We had everything ready, Snacks brought, Uniform brought, new doodles brought, Emilyn was super excited & I was super nervous we had been building ourselves up to today for weeks, months even. But over the past few weeks Emilyn had been poorly, instead of it getting better she was just getting worse, when I went to get Hugo's immunisations done I had booked Emilyn to see the Doctor for today but once the Receptionist saw how poorly Emilyn looked they managed to squeeze us in for an emergency appointment, I'm so glad they did as her Temperature was over 39 & her throat was red raw mixed in with a bad Ear infection no wonder my little girl hadn't known what to do with herself for the past few weeks. So she defiantly couldn't go to preschool this week this meant I had to explain to her that she will try to go to "school" next week she took it pretty well all she wants to do is sit in "mummy's bed" & have cuddles. Which I am making the most of as I've had no sleep for over 2 weeks I can cope with the normal 3-4 wake ups from Hugo to feed him but that on top of Emilyn being sick mixed with Emilyn talking/crying/moaning all night finally putting her into bed with us for her to be sick, to then be freezing with goosepimples but feeling boiling with a temperature then once she's finally asleep she then wriggles all over the bed upside down feet in my face... I had to take her back to her bed. This time it's already 5 or 6 am & Hugo starts stirring wanting his breakfast once he's awake he stats awake so that's about it. Im exhausted all through the day non stop thinking about bedtime to then dread it & count the hours down till morning!... Thank god for Twitter that's all I can say!
Thursday 19th April- We are now on day 3 of the antibiotics & she's really not changed she's no better it's so tough I feel so helpless think if she's still no better tomorrow we will have to go back to the doctors. I just hope next week I will be blogging about "Emilyns first day at preschool"
Here's to hoping ...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...