Day 17 My Proudest Moment

{17} My Proudest Moment Has to be by far the Births of both my babies, Emlyn's Birth was amazing as was over 20 hours long ended up having a Epidural so her actual birth was slow & quite surreal.


Almost the first picture - I wont upload the first picture as there was a lot of blood!


 Hugo's Birth was very quick after 3 days of Labour i made them break my water at 1 cm dilated & i had him within 3 hours with just Gas & Air I made Hubby promise me not to give in to my pleads for the Epidural & in actual fact even if i had asked over & over again there seemed to be no Doctors to do it as all where in surgery delivering twins. I wasn't aloud a Water Birth either as I may need a blood transfusion  His Birth was quite shocking & dramatic I stood up & gave birth i was in total shock. But totally worth it i am so amazed i done it with just G&A i used to be so in ore of people who had labours like that, never thinking i could be one. The best experience of my life.
In Labour with Hugo - about 7 cm dilated

about an hour or so after Hugo was born I needed alot of sorting out..





 nothing & i mean nothing even comes close to how proud i was that i gave birth to my babies how proud i was holding them for the first time we made them. they are ours! even now whilst sitting with both babies on the sofa i am oozing with pride.






MY Family <3




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...