Day 28 I'm looking forwards to...

Day 28 What are you looking forward to?

In the immediate future I am looking forwards to the Jubilee Bank Holiday I am going to Bicester Shopping outlet in Oxford & meeting up with a very good friend who's Son is just days older than Emilyn, after that at the End of June is my Birthday but I'm oddly not really looking forwards to that since I've had the babies my birthdays have changed. Hard to explain but sure other mummies know what I mean?

I am also waiting to hear back from the council about our house plans should be within the two weeks now. I want us to build our own place so bad it's like a itch I can't quite get - every time the postman comes I get all excited.

I could carry on - Holidays, Family trips, Birthdays, ect ect but I think that will do for now :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...