Baby Fashion - Baptism Help




So we have Hugo's Baptism coming up.
Although there has been no date set in stone yet.
I am in the process of discussing dates with my Vicar, But I'm stuck at What will Hugo Wear?
What do Baby Boys wear to be Baptised or Christened  in?


Mummy, Daddy & Emilyn
Emilyn fast asleep showing off her pretty dress.

Little Girls Baptism clothes are Simple - Dresses Pretty White Dresses!
So I originally wanted Emilyn to wear the Mamas & Papas Dress but for £150 for one day seemed a little crazy. now i know I'm OTT but that was a little too OTT for my liking. so believe it or not Emilyns dress came from Primark... I'm not that much of a snob - that everyone seems to think i am. i liked the dress it was cheap i think something like £9! i would of spent up to £40 ish on a nice dress...
 


 Boys clothes seem much much harder though i would LOVE to put Hugo in a Baptism gown ( a dress) but it seems very Taboo thing to do.
so here i have shortlisted a few some are way Out of my price range.

We've got the classic Tank top Jumper & trousers X3 I'm not really in love with these i would prefer him in White. The Romper could work but £55 seems a bit steep.

Then this Romper is gorgeous but for £70!







 What i have noticed is As soon as a piece of clothing has "Wedding, christening or even Special Occasion" the Price Doubles or more... Although this Mothercare White Outfit looks Good! but Typical its only in stock in 18-24Months... Back to search some more.
So I am no closer at finding the Perfect Baptism outfit for Hugo.

I Need help... Back to the drawing board.







LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...