Feeling Selfish

If you follow my blog you would of read A Tooth from Breast to Bottle well i few days later I started to really miss Breastfeeding, thisfeeling is so bizarre for me as i could not wait to finished breastfeedingEmilyn & get her on to bottle i felt a whole lot better once she was takingfrom a bottle, but when i thought "This is it" I hated it, the reasonI stopped fully feeding Hugo is because he bit me, he bit me extremely hard.

He also refused bottle totally so getting him on to bottlewas hard enough I never felt comfortable leaving Hugo with any one for longerthan 2 hours as he wouldn’t take a bottle so would just scream,

Fortunately he managed to take the bottle within the firstday, i stopped feeding him, this massive feel of guilty over run my body &mind constantly, he didn’t look like he enjoyed the bottle, now I’m not sayingthis to get slated I’m saying this to how i personally feel & i didn’t feellike this with Emilyn, but i really missed the closeness & bonding i gotfrom breastfeeding, I just didn’t feel it from the bottle, so after 3 days ofno feeding & full 3 nights sleeps, I decided to start feeding him at nightsmyself. i actually went to sleep & i looked forwards to him waking up so icould feel our bond again.

so i have been combined feeding for over a week now. He hasnow decided to regress backwards & wake up a crazy amount of times a nightagain. I think for boob as it’s his comfort.  Last night I decided to give him Formula whenhe woke at 11pm instead of boob & then he slept through till almost 5amwhen i breastfed him. I will carry on like this & see how it goes.

I am just not ready to fully stop feeding him. I neverthought i would love it as much as i am especially after how much i dislikedbreastfeeding Emilyn & if anything she was easier as i co slept with her soshe fed whilst i just lay there. I really can’t do that with Hugo in his Boots& Bar, I end up getting kicked in the face by them & i can safely saythat really hurts!

Nights are long the days are short. But i wouldn’t have itany other way. I’m a mum of two, with border line M.E I’m supposed to betired... or zombiefied! 

Am I being over the top feeling so much strain to keep breastfeeding him or am i normal? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...