Whats on my bedside table??

 


I was tagged in this Fabulous little Blog by Ella Honeys Mummy Blogspot as she had been moaning to her Hubby about how life *her bedside table has changed since having babies.
This is what is on my bedside table, 
It doesn't look much like it used to. before i had children i had a lamp, a book, lipgloss, water & that was about it, now its this cluttered mess of chaos.
But Since the children have arrived it now consists of 
  • Breast Pads
  • nappies & Wipes
  • Sudocrem, Infacol, teething gel, teething powder, Calpol & Gripe Water.
  • Hugo's Boots & Bar whilst he is not wearing them.
  • My notepad *Things To do now we are Married Mr & Mrs Harding
  • AngelCare sensor pad Monitor.
  • the Remote for the Cot Mobile
  • lots of spare muslin's in the box too
  • A few of my Barry M Nail Varnishes
  • my St Tropez gradual tan
  • Inhalers
  • Bottle of M&S still Berry water
  • My book *yes it is the notorious 50 Shades of Grey!
  • My Pandora Bracelets
  • & my Pill * I do not want any more babies!

    that is about it!
The fabulous Mrs Jones at Keeping Up With The Joneses and Ella at Honey'smummy are twinning this link so don't forget to check out what's on their bedside table here & here






LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...