I was tagged in this Fabulous little Blog by Ella Honeys Mummy Blogspot as she had been moaning to her Hubby about how life *her bedside table has changed since having babies.
This is what is on my bedside table,
It doesn't look much like it used to. before i had children i had a lamp, a book, lipgloss, water & that was about it, now its this cluttered mess of chaos.
But Since the children have arrived it now consists of
- Breast Pads
- nappies & Wipes
- Sudocrem, Infacol, teething gel, teething powder, Calpol & Gripe Water.
- Hugo's Boots & Bar whilst he is not wearing them.
- My notepad *Things To do now we are Married Mr & Mrs Harding
- AngelCare sensor pad Monitor.
- the Remote for the Cot Mobile
- lots of spare muslin's in the box too
- A few of my Barry M Nail Varnishes
- my St Tropez gradual tan
- Bottle of M&S still Berry water
- My book *yes it is the notorious 50 Shades of Grey!
- My Pandora Bracelets
- & my Pill * I do not want any more babies!
that is about it!