Surprise!....

Over the past Month or so I have left friends & twitter followers in suspense over cryptic tweets & images.
Well it all came out last night!
I am now a proud owner of a Candy Cart 'Emilyn's Candy Cart'
Ok so your all thinking i have gone stir crazy ... I think I have a little bit.
The reason i now have a 5ft candy cart sitting in my house is all because i wanted to Hire one for the children's Party but at £300 for 3 hours... i was like this is crazy lets just buy one! for quite a bit more money... But i saw a Business opportunity I have been on the look out for something different something 'me' I fell in love with this idea of owning a fleet of Candy Carts!
so here i am a new up & coming business mummy.
its all quite scary the website i need to set up, the business cards i need to order, the events i need to get booked, the wedding fayres i need to book up & attend.
This is not a easy business set up I am just jumping into. i am however extremely excited & passionate about it already,
I am putting my all in to this & have my fingers crossed it all goes to plan. I want to buy a smaller cart for children to match.
I will be sure to keep you all updated on my progress...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...