Baptism Fashion 07/10/12



Well it's been & gone. The day i have been working myself up to for months & I can honestly say it was fantastic,
I wanted a lovely stress free day & i accomplished it, we had around 50 people at the after party & around 20 people at our church to watch Hugo being Baptised.
Lets get to the important part shall we? Their Outfits? after my Post "baby fashion baptism help"
well I spent months trawling the Internet, looking in all the big stores in Kingston, Guildford, Westfield's, I was just stuck. Until I had a look on the vertbaudet website & came across this gorgeous little outfit & for just £25! it was in my price range. When it arrived i was in love & Hugo looked adorable.
Baby Boy Shirt & jeans outfit WHITE LIGHT SOLID



































Hugo is now sorted, I then got a bit panicky over perhaps needing a cardigan for him & shoes. but if you are a follower of my blog you'll understand how i don't like to put shoes on Hugo so i got him some Baby Gap woollen Pram Boots, to keep him feet warm. Just so happened Sunday was a beautiful day with the Sun shining & warm enough that Hugo didn't need a his Snowsuit on.


This is what Emilyn wore, I had actually bought her a dress from NEXT as a spare of the moment buy but when i saw this dress in Monsoon for just £15 in their sale i couldn't help myself its completely gorgeous, & looked amazing on her. I then Panicked about her being cold too so i bought her a Blazer from Next for £26 i think. 

Here are a few photo's of the outfits....

Hugo & Emilyn

Family Photo

Hugo outside the church

Mic  & I

Emilyn showing off her dress

I feel we chose the perfect outfits for the day & as a family we each complimented each other, with our clothing. 














LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...