Wooden Playhouse



This is for me the ultimate garden toy-
A Wooden playhouse/wendyhouse. all my childhood memories are filled with happy times playing in my Wendy house with my next-door neighbours & my sisters, 
I had longed to buy the children one, but was totally unrealistic whilst we lived in Epsom, there just wasn't the room. so i made the decision to get Emilyn one for her 3rd Birthday, 
Hugo & Emilyn received quite a bit of money for their Birthday/Baptism almost enough for the house we wanted for them, I had to add a few pennies myself as we hadn't bought Emilyn much for her Birthday it was fine.
After 4 hard days the Finished product is done! 
I am hoping to many many years of fun in this cute little house! 


















LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...