Hugo has his Physio Tomorrow Nerves are kicking in!!


  • That sickly feeling in the bottom of my stomach?........? Check!
  • That nervous feeling that my stomach is tying in knots? Check!
  • a complete NERVOUS WRECK!...............................? Check!

Hugo has his check up at hospital every 3 months. At his last check up we didn't get good news. His feet had in fact Over corrected... yep i couldn't believe it. 
This was the LAST thing i was expecting... Relapse possibly. but to be too corrected? I was in shock more than anything. So tomorrow is a huge day for us. 
Hugo did however take his First steps on his own whilst we were on holiday in Norfolk. But since hasn't even attempted to take any more.
I was also worried after he had taken them, as His leg didn't walk 'right' it kind of looked like a pretend leg. it's difficult to explain if you haven't seen it...
As any Mummy with a child with Talipes we all get nervous, on our support board Happy Feet Talipes, I see time after time Mummy's writing how nervous they are for their little ones appointment, Its amazing just how supportive we all are & rally round to try to ease the nerves. They feel like my little Happy feet family. 

I'll hopefully be able to update with good news tomorrow.



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...