Hugo is in the Moodd to Sleep...Task 3 Completed!


I found out about this weeks Task whilst browsing the Quinny Caster page - HERE Then Quinny emailed me & Then the other Quinny Casters & I discussed ideas to get our non sleeping babies to sleep!. We even joked we could just get a photo of our babies blinking & pretend they were asleep.! *Luckily I didn't need to get that desperate* 
Although I was excited as I am every week for new tasks; I also knew this weeks quite possibly may be the toughest challenge yet.
Hugo does nap but 20 mins max a day. 
Trying to get him to nap in his Quinny Moodd will be even harder... 
We decided to take a trip to Sheffield Park Gardens a National Trust Park with beautiful gardens.
My idea was to let Hugo crawl around to make him tired. Hmmm





Mummy Multi Tasking *Like usual.


We walked from the National Trust Park over a mile to The Bluebell Railway...

Daddy Mic pushing Hugo - He loves the Moodd.
He was REALLY fighting the sleep...

It got to about 3pm & Hugo was still exhausted but all the loud noises kept him going... until the tiredness took over & the comfort of the Quinny took over ...
He has been awake since 10am & been busy crawling around... sleepy time now Mr.
Getting Sleepy 
It then didn't take Hugo long.. & he was sound asleep... He slept through the Music Band ...
Hugo fell asleep whilst the band played...
He slept through the hustle & bustle of people ...
He must enjoy the sound of music...
He even slept through the Steam train horn & then the steam train chugging away...
Once asleep Hugo slept through the Train Horn & the train chugging away...
 
  


Very asleep!



YOUTUBE Video's here - Steam Train Hugo sleeping through & HERE - My two crazies

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...