In the Moodd for Fashion

Its SATURDAY! The Sun is Shining in Sunny Brighton & We are off to the SEALIFE CENTRE!!

We are all dressed in our Best clothes today.

Family photo before we go to the sealife centre
I love Fashion, I let my Children express themselves in chosing their clothes *With influence by me sometimes...
Emilyn is always in a Jumpsuit/Dress with her Yellow Hunter Wellies on... Dressed as she is about to step out of a tent in Glastonbury Music Festival... Her wellies is Definitley her Trademark look. She's 3 what do we expect??
Hugo is wearing his Beautiful Shorts & bright YEllow T-shirt I think it compliments the Quinny moodd.. Don't you agree?
Mic (My Husband) Is wearing a casual Shirt & Chino's The normal look for him...
& I Yes me Mummy is wearing my new Blazer which I love! & a pair of grey Chino's
I'll be sure to update how our day goes : once we are home from the SeaLife centre!

  


Emilyn's Outfit choice


Hugo trying out outfit choices...


Hugo wearing todays outfit choice... & Donning Daddies Prada glasses...


What Hugo wore today...


Hugo trying on new clothes


Hugo in his fabulous new shorts!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...