Who wants a snoop around my new Home?

New curtains up...
Ok so we aren't totally living here yet... but we pretty much are. Emilyn's mattress is being a pickle & the delivery time keeps extending! Mic will try & get one today hopefully. That will mean our first night sleeping here will be the weekend ! exciting!!
I can't get over just how much I love our new house. (Bungalow) Good job really the amount of money we have invested into it.

I'm sat in my new kitchen having a coffee, eating Lunch with my little people next to me; them having their lunch...(long pause)
*Sorry i heard a car outside so ran to see if it was a delivery guy (The amount of deliveries we are waiting for is crazy) but it was the gardener... ooo very Desperate Housewife of me. *My Mothers Gardener*

I'm obviously really happy with my Kitchen & don't plan on doing too many changes. *I hope not too anyways. I obviously added my chairs. I think they really compliment the kitchen.
The little peoples bedroom is really coming together. I could happily live in it. I am very proud of how its come together *I also put up one of the plates on the bedroom wall all by myself. *Happy Face*
I just need to find some unusual shelving & toy storage *No IKEA though ... Not that I have ANYTHING against IKEA... My old house was full to the brim of it. & I know my house is a Flat pack house.... but i don't want Flat Pack Furniture. it just doesn't last. IKEA is also in Croydon & I just don't fancy getting stuck in all the traffic.... YAWN>
Finished bedroom - Minus mattress 
These little crocheted Ice Creams were made by the VERY Talented Clare From Little Conkers She has a Etsy shop.



Our Lounge - i've got SO MANY ideas for this space...totally a Work in progress.
The men did manage to hang my deer head up. *I love it.
My Bedroom. you just wait.... I've got everything in my head... eagerly awaiting till I have everything to make it look lovely!

I don't need to do a great deal to the bathroom. *Toilet roll holder ect ...

I am literally the happiest ever with my new Flat Pack House. I love that we are just a stones throw from Mum & Dads house. 
I can bring my Molly & Beth (My dogs) Over to visit me whenever i want... *When they aren't muddy! 
I just feel incredibly lucky. I know the babies, Mic & I are going to be very happy here for many many years to come. 
I'll be sure to keep you up to date with the rooms too. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...