Hidden Treasures in Brighton City Quinny Task 6



Task 6 : To put 3 photo's up of hidden Treasures within your City.

Place 1 - After exploring Brighton all day the babies & I found THIS park. now this isn't just any old boring park. Its a water Park! Water comes from the floor, Water comes from the park toys. Hugo & Emilyn LOVED it!

I loved that I had managed to find such an amazing park! It's located on the sea front at the end of Madeira Drive. Parking opposite, They also have toilets & a Cafe. Perfect Day out! & definitely a Hidden treasure for me! Its 100% FREE *unless you want a coffee or to park your car of course. But Parking isn't too expensive.













Place 2 - I decided to do some research online for this one. trailing around Brighton with two children with no idea where we are planning to go can ge tedious. I know National Trust Parks aren't free as such but I am a national Trust Member so I looked online & found Sheffield Park & Gardens just 10miles from Brighton town centre,






Place 3 - I know its not a 'Hidden Treasure' Brighton Beach! - But We took the Bus to the Beach & Brighton Beach is SO well known I just had to put it in as a 'treasure'

 


Emilyn's photography ;) 

Now I am going to talk about just how GOOD the Quinny Moodd really is.
Bus - I should 'put it out there' that i am not a Public transport kind of girl; Now I have NOTHING against it but I do live down a road which is about 3 miles away from a bus stop & about 10 miles away from a train station. I have before walked to both when i've been in desperate times. I mostly drive places. I have used my other Buggy on busses, trains, underground before & it was ok. Using the Moodd was great on a Bus. Whilst having the Break on the Buggy didn't move & was sturdy when the Bus took corners. Getting on & off the Bus was as easy as going up a curb. Now we didn't need to collapse the Buggy whilst we were on the bus as we had space to keep it up. *But to collapses it would of been easy peasy.
If you have the seat forward facing the buggy will collapse all in one. I have only JUST realised you could do this so this is a 'hidden treasure' in its own right for me. haha
Pebbles on the beach - Buggy handling! - If you were to try & push the Moodd with all wheels on the stones it just wouldn't move - But if you tip it on to the back two large wheels it's perfect. If you take the baby out of the moodd you'll be able to get to your beach destination quicker... ;)
Over all i'm impressed with using the Quinny on stones


Quinny Moodd UP

Quinny Moodd down all as one.
Nipping here there & everywhere - Going around Brighton can be a nightmare if its a sunny day or a weekend or the school holidays... It can get SO stressful. With the Fabulous Moodd its easy to swerve here & there On & off the pavement to get out of the way of herds of people!
Car - I have an estate car so the quinny Moodd fits in great. I can also fit my other pushchair right next to it with room to spare! I actually managed to fit the Moodd in the boot & Move my friend from one house to another with all her suitcases in the car too. * I knew I should of taken a picture It really was quite impressive!


Car - I have an estate car so the quinny Moodd fits in great. I can also fit my other pushchair right next to it with room to spare! I actually managed to fit the Moodd in the boot & Move my friend from one house to another with all her suitcases in the car too. * I knew I should of taken a picture It really was quite impressive!

I honestly can't fault the Quinny Moodd & I'm happy to recommend it (I have been recommending it to friends, family & people I get talking to in the hospital)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...