A Broken Boot. Talipes, Boots & bar.

Our first ever broken boot! not too bad in the 16 Months Hugo has been wearing them. But it's rather annoying! Can you see the buckle is broken? The middle strap too; to add to the annoyance of it. I've got to phone physio later today & see Hugo can be seen sometime this week. The busyness of my diary I'm not sure how I'll fit it in...
I rang Physio last week to see if they wanted to see Hugo sooner anyway, as he is now WALKING almost RUNNING it's truly amazing. Still makes me smile each time I see him tottering around. Physio's were quite happy at this point to keep the next date to see how Hugo's feet are coming along. It's his Over correction that worries me the most. Catch up here Hugo's feet are over corrected  & here Hugo's feet are still over corrected
Hopefully we will get his boot fixed soon, I'm sure it's the start of many many broken boots to come.









LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...