A Clingy baby


Does this site look familiar ? 
Carrying Hugo around on my hips seems to be the 'done thing' at the moment ! Its a back breaker... he weighs almost 2 stone!... I won't disclose my weight but lets just say i'm not very big. I think i'm classed as petite even.
But this is what happens when I put him down on the floor... say I need to put the washing out... go get dressed... trying to clean up the lounge. My days have turned from chilled to chaos.
A TANTRUM!
Hugo is Teething so no doubt that isn't helping. & as I'm a terrible mother I left him with his Aunty yesterday. Bare in mind his Aunty lives less than a 5 minute walk away & is a huge part of his life, I wouldn't say its damaging for him. But of course I have only left him a handful of times in his little life. so perhaps he's worried I will leave him for a few hours again. I don't know. All I know is that this is hard work. He needs his MUMMY all the time. Daddy doesn't have children climbing up his legs. I literally have Hugo climbing up my legs ... look at that sad face. I don't want him to be sad. I also can't I physically can't carry him all day. I have a bad back as it is.

Perhaps It's Karma. Apparently as a baby I was always wanting my Mother to carry me round... I am the reason why my own Mother has horrendous back problems now. They do say History repeats itself.
Sigh.
Alas I pick him up & the crying stops. Or should I say 'crocodile tears' A Happy Hugo again. Well until I put him back down on to the floor.

Can you relate? 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...