Boys and their Toys

My Boy is obsessed with anything car/lorry/wheel related to the extend he's now seeing 'lorries' & 'tractors' on packets of toilet roll & bread! He was sat in the bath earlier & demanded to get out to see the 'brum brum' 'Orry' I had absolutely no clue what lorry he was talking about until I looked closer at the toilet roll packet! He then had a tantrum due to the fact he couldn't play with THAT particular lorry...
Earlier today we were sat having lunch & then out if no where he starts chanting 'TractorTractor tractor' I again felt like a terrible mother I had no idea what of where the tractor was until he literally pointed it out to me.
We are surrounded by cars. Quite literally my Dad has a car obsession ( perhaps where Hugo gets the love of cars from ) we have at the moment 20 or so cars in our Drive... On top of these cars Hugo has a Little Tikes Truck & Emilyn has a Little Tikes car... 

We often take Hugo to car shows he was in his element at this mini meet in Brighton. 

A trip to the farm to see the animals? No chance all Hugo wants todo is play with the Tractors! 

Are boys brains different to little girls brains? We have definitely in no way tried to make Hugo love cars... He's shown the passion 100% by himself. I'm totally not complaining... I will need someone to fix my car when I'm old ! 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...