Milly & Moo Beautiful Boutique


Here we have the most adorable Tunic top. I bought this Tunic from Milly & Moo it's a lovely new boutique selling children's Boys & Girls clothes...  you can find it here
I'm so in love with the gorgeous clothes I only felt it was right to share it with my fellow bloggers & Mummy readers.
Here is Emilyn Modelling the Tunic.

Front

Back

Emilyn & Hugo is wearing Ralph Lauren & NEXT

Emilyn

close up of the deer.





Hiding! 
I bought this Deer top for RRP £10 + P&P

Heres a few other examples of beautiful things from Milly & Moo 

Socks just £2!!


Beautiful £14 + P&P

Well What are you waiting for? Get yourself over to Milly & Moo & get ordering for your little Prince Or Princess...!





Disclaimer - I bought this Tunic myself I am just wanting to spread the love about a beautiful little boutique. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...