They will always find you! The Joys of Motherhood.

Do you remember a little while ago I blogged about The 10 things you can't do once you have children. I was amazed how many people liked my post. It was ALL very true. 
I supposed us mums gotta stick together. 

I feel like I have two Mini Hitlers ruling my house. The Joys of Motherhood.

Peace? Quiet? No i'm a mother of two. 
If there is ever Peace & Quiet I get worried... they are usually up to mischief. The Joys of Motherhood.

Well whilst I was enjoying my shower this morning. I had two little people creep in to my bathroom.
I was greeted by two little peoples hands attacking me! The Joys of Motherhood.
"It's raining, Can we get in the shower with you Mummy?"
This is a daily occurrence. They then start stripping & climbing in to the shower. I then need to wash super quick to beat them to it. The Joys of Motherhood.

I've decided us mums never get a break. 
Even whilst we are naked having a shower. The Joys of Motherhood.
My husband on the other hand; well he gets 20 minutes to himself every morning. 20 whole Minutes. ! 
That sounds like heaven to me. 

Don't get me started on sleep? The Joys of Motherhood.
What on earth is a full nights sleep? The Joys of Motherhood.
The bed to yourself? No children? WHAT? The Joys of Motherhood.

I love being a mother really. I have lots of good things to say about it. Honest. The Joys of Motherhood.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...