Camper Van Fun

It's the Summer Holidays & what better way to celebrate than some - 
Camper Van Fun 

Ok ok I know what you're thinking I've totally gone out & bought myself a Volkswagen Camper Van!!  
But you're wrong I'm afraid. 
No VW camper for us. We have what I would call  something better!

If your looking for something Retro, Stylish, Vintage & cool? 
If you want people to be envious of you ? 
If you want ABS & power steering? 
If you want seat belts all round?
If you want perfect upholstered seats? 
If you want a cooker & Fridge that work? 

Then don't go out & buy a Renault Traffic Camper... We do however have everything but all of the above. 

Our Camper may not be too easy on the eye I admit it does look a bit gawky... Very 80's but hey you get what you pay for... 
Should I tell you why I Love our camper van? 
Well : 
It's sleeps 4 comfortably we could probably sleep 6 & two dogs the roof pops up with two beds tucked away. 
It's fun it gives the whole family a giggle the children LOVE it! Emilyn loves to have a ride out in the camper. 
We can have a holiday almost anywhere. Obviously using a lay-by wouldn't be much fun the cars zooming past would shake the van too much & the lacking of toilets But you get the gist... Sometimes we take our coffee out into the drive way & pretend we are away on holiday (after all we do live in an idyllic place surrounded by fields & woods) 
It's definitely a conversation starter: 
"I'm off for a weekend away in our camper" I say. 
Person "ooo have you got a Volkswagen Camper van" 
"No we have a Renault Traffic one" I say 
Conversation Over: 
It may not be the most beautiful thing on the road but it fits into our family perfectly.
 

Wish us luck off to Norfolk we trundle. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...