Hallucinating Baby

The naughty germs must be doing their rounds again Emilyn has just gotten over a cold runny nose bad cough nothing too serious... Then Hugo all of a sudden gets a streaming nose every sneeze blows out all the snotty bogeys I've ever seen! I knew tonight would be a bad night but I didn't think it would be as bad as it has been & it's only 1am! 

We managed to get him to bed by 7pm wearing his boots & bar too ! 

But by 8pm he was making the odd moan & so I went in to check on him, it was obvious he was struggling to breath. We kept an eye on him but it wasn't long before he was fully crying & asking for a 'duddle' - cuddle. 

Luckily Daddy was watching 'Boop Ball' foot ball so Hugo although half asleep on daddy's chest started to watch 'BoopBall' too.. 

9:30pm I decided I needed to go to bed I took Hugo with me cuddled up with him in our bed he kept drifting in & out of sleep. 

Around 10:30pm Hugo started getting really agitated he started mumbling something about bugs I tried to ignore him but he kept saying 'bugs bugs mummy bugs' 

He was begging me for 'duddles' & non stop talking about bugs... 

I noticed he must be hallucinating when he was cuddling me but repeatingly asking his 'Mummy. Mummy.' Starting to cry...'mummy!' He had no idea who I was... He was petrified to top that off he then got so scared about the non existent bugs he wouldn't let go of me he was fighting to cling hold of me. 


I thought this was the time to get him in the bath to try & cool him off... 

I used to Hallucinate when I was little I would have a repeating dream of little men like the borrowers urghh I hate hallucinating you wake up from the nightmare open your eyes & the nightmare is still going it always felt 110% realistic. I remember my Hallucinating like it was yesterday yet I must of been about 4 or 5 years old if that ... 


After some Calpol & a cool bath Hugo has calmed down & we are now sat on the sofa watching Cars the Disney film. I'm exhausted. Yawn.... 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...