Emilyn started Ballet today


Emilyn finally started her ballet lessons today. She has waited months for this day, after asking me almost everyday today was the day she'd been waiting for. 
For the past week all she has spoken about was ballet. She had a trial day last month & loved it. 
After initially being very shy she settled in super quickly & she didn't want to leave. 

I'm so proud of her she even allowed me & Mic to leave her in her ballet class... So we managed to squeeze in a costa coffee. Perfect. 

Emilyn got her ballet outfit today too so she was keen to show it off. 


This was Emilyn this morning before ballet. 


Thank you KDF dance class for being superb. Emilyn can't wait for next week. 


Emilyns a superstar at letting me do her hair on a normal daily basis, so today when she had ballet she was so excited for me to do her 'ballet hair' 



#MagicMoments


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...