Teddy Bear Picnic Sunday


If you go down to the woods today. you're sure to get a surprise. I did! 
Mummy took Hugo & I into our woods today.
You wont believe what we found. Teddy on the slide, Teddy in the tree, Teddy by the toadstool & then Lots of Teddies having a PICNIC! 
We haven't been to a Teddy Bear picnic for millions of years. 

Ready to go find some Bears 
I've been asking Mummy forever to take us on a Teddy bear picnic so when she surprised us today I was SO HAPPY!
Follow the signs...
This is my HAPPY Face I was saying "aww a puppy how cutttteee"
Aww a Bumble Bee & Paddington Bear by the Fairies I love Paddington.
We found the Teddy Bears having a PICNIC 

Hugo & I then had a little play. We found all the Bears hiding in the woods. Hugo wouldn't let go of that apple. what a monkey. Mummy tells me boys eat a lot! He's always HUNGRY!

Then I found a piggy & Hugo & I started to sing ...
"This little piggy went to market"
"This little Piggy went home"


"This little Piggy ate roast beef"


"This little Bear had none"

He's STILL eating that apple. 











"And then THIS LITTLE PIGGY went WEEEEEEEE WEEEE WEEEE Allllll the way HOME"! 

Picnic time. 
What today has been all about.
Yum Yum Yum ! 



Do you like my Rabbit?







Whats in the Hamper?


Family photo






Me having my adult drink.

OH NO a REAL bear has joined the picnic 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...