Inside the Sensory room



Baby Sensory Room Horsham, West sussex

This week a group of my friends & I decided to check out our local Sensory Room. I think it been there a while but it's one of those things you seem to unfortunately forget about. I have never taken either Children to a sensory room. In West Sussex there is now a sensory buss that's visited Emilyns preschool once before & she really enjoyed it. 
I really didn't know what to expect, I was surprised by the size of the room it was much larger than I had imagined. 

Hugo was a little bit shy to start with but that didn't last long. It helped that before we arrived the room was empty. 
Hugo loved the ball pit the balls all changed colours . 





This sensory room is at BroadBridge Heath leisure centre it has the opening times on their website. 
Cost £3.15 for an hour or longer if no one else is wanting the room. 
They also do birthday party's I'm going to investigate about holding Hugo's 2nd birthday party there. 
From Birth - 5 years & disabled children & adults. 
I really loved the sensory room & with the days becoming colder & wetter I'll definitely take both of my smalls there more. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...