BUT : If your tight for money, no doubt you'll be already buying Christmas gifts...
It makes me sad that I'm already worrying about christmas funds. I don't want to worry I want to make it fun, Lets just enjoy Christmas & family without getting into a spiralling debt !
So I thought I'd give you a few pointers from my own experience & what I plan to do this year.
DON'T Do :
- Don't do it on Credit: Yay it seems like a fabulous idea two weeks before Christmas, but you'll be paying it off for the next year. Then it will be Christmas again.
- Don't over spend.
- Don't just buy presents for people for the sake of it....
- Do search around for the best deal.
- I say don't be afraid to go second hand... especially for Children
- Handmade can be the best!
- Shop the Summer Sales!
This year is going to be very handmade & very loving... I plan to write a list of everyone whom I am buying gifts for & write a few bits about their personality.
Make little bags & pop a few little gifts in:
Bath bomb from Lush
Jar of make your own Hot chocolate
Small pretty handmade Candle
|1: Heart Keyring, 2 : Lush bath bomb, 3 : Hot chocolate in a jar, 4 : Hand made candle.|
I'll tell you why I love these ideas: Heart keyring... Pretty simple to make I'll do a blog for you to make one too. So Cute too!
The Lush bath bomb I went into Lush yesterday & almost bought the whole shop.
The Hot Chocolate in a Jar. Super cute... I've also seen Victoria sponge in a jar too.
The Candle in a tea cup... could this be any cuter?
Go on give it ago ...
I'll be doing updates to my Christmas shopping keep an eye out.