|Handmade Christmas decoration|
Chantelle from Mamamummymum.co.uk has kindly offered to Guest post on Busybeemummybex.
Today as we are getting closer & closer to CHRISTMAS... We are talking Handmade Christmas Decorations. Perfect for days inside with the children.
I'll pass you over to Chantelle now:
My children are big lovers of making all sorts of items. Anything that involves cutting or sticking and you have their attention.
This year I thought it would be really nice to make some of our own Christmas decorations, We decided on creating some Christmas themed paper chains, simple to do yet super cute & so much fun all at the same time.
- Colouring pens and pencils
How to make :
- Cut along the lines carefully, (have an adult help if its too difficult)
- Coloyr in your paper chains, the brighter the better in my opinion.
- Once they are all coloured in you can do the same as us and stick some of your chains together with cellotape to make them longer.
- All that is left to do now is hang them up. My daughter's wanted them in their bedroom, so we hung them up on their windowsills.
|Finished & hanging up|
Love Chantelle Mamamummymum.co.uk
You can find more Homemade/handmade things here &
- Christmas gingerbread man garland
- Make your own Christmas Eve surprise box
- Simple to make christmassy candle jars