My December Bucket list 2013



My December Bucket list 2013

My December Bucket List 2013!

Its December the 1st already! I've been waiting all of November for this day! I can finally get my Christmas decorations out!! Feels like I've blinked and a year has gone though. This time last year we would never of thought we would have our own home that we built ourselves. A lot has happened this past year a lot good & some bad but it hasn't been a terrible year by any stretch of the imagination.
This is what I want to do & what I hope to achieve in the following 25 days.

1) Buy our Christmas Jumpers
2) Make Christmas Cards
3) Wrap up all the presents with my beautiful Eco friendly wrapping paper
4Make a ginger bread house
5) Make Christmas Decorations
6) Buy a real tree & put it up
7) Get the smalls Christmas Pyjamas
8) Make paper-chains
9) Make Christmas cookies/biscuits
10)Write letters to Santa & Receive letters from Father Christmas
11) Play in the snow (we have got to get some Emilyn & Hugo are desperate to build a snowman) - we had no snow though they played in the floods ......
12) Take the Smalls to see Father Christmas
13) Take the Smalls to see Christmas lights
14) Put together their Christmas Eve surprise Box
15) Have a film day with hot chocolate & popcorn with the family


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...