My favourite Christmas Pyjamas for Children 2013


Christmas Pyjamas, Now I don't know about you but I don't want to spend a bomb on Christmas Pyjamas for my little ones.... They'll be given to them both on Christmas Eve, I had been struggling to find 'cheapish' but not 'cheap looking' P.Js... who wold of thought it would be so tough! So here's a few I found for under £20!

Mini Club Unisex Children's Christmas Onesie £12! We got these for my two: Blog post to follow 
& If you are feeling extra Christmassy & want a family of matching Onesies 
Boots actually do an ADULT sized one...

Snuggle fit NEXT Christmas Pyjamas Santa Snuggle Pyjamas (9mths-6yrs) £7-£9

NEXT Xmas Girl Pyjamas (12mths-6yrs) £12-£14
F&F Star Tutu £9

Mothercare Unisex Christmas Pyjamas - 2 Pack £14

Mothercare Skinny Christmas Reindeer Pyjamas £10
F&F Polar bear onesie £7

ASDA Fairisle Print Onesie from £6.00
John Lewis The Bear & The Hare product £16.00 - £18.00
John Lewis Boy Reindeer Pyjamas, Pack of 2, Multi £20


Kids Company Christmas Tree Onesie, Red/Multi £18

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...