Advent window 24 : Bedtime on Christmas Eve Alexia Richter Illustrations

It's CHRISTMAS EVE! 
I feel like Buddy the Elf from the film ELF
The Excitment from him is echoing in my head! 
Buddy: "Santa! Oh my god! Santa's coming! I know him! I know him!"

As you can see our Advent window today has gone. Its the 24th December Christmas Eve... It's been an amazing 23 days sharing my #CraftyChristmas blog posts with you all. 
They've been a total success. 
I hope I've inspired you all.

So today I'm sharing with you something rather Special, 
one of my Happy Feet Friends, She's so inspirational & I don't think she realises just how amazing she is. 
She's recently started doing commissions (hopes to start a Etsy.com business page soon)
If you'd like a commission done now go to her Facebook page & give her an email very reasonable prices & a beautiful personal present for a loved one so what are you waiting for? - take a look HERE 


This illustration can you guess? Yep its E & H. 
I'll have to try to re-create this as a real photo. 
Put them in frames next to each other.
Alexia Richter Illustrations
Yes this is still a Crafty Christmas just not Crafty by me... Crafty by the amazingly talented Alexia she has her Facebook page here
I thought this would be the best way to bring the final finish to the last 23 days of #CraftyChristmas.
Alexia is a Busy Mum of two & a fellow Happy Feeter with her youngest son having Bilateral Talipes.
I feel extremely lucky to have met her & have Alexia & her family in our life. 
Its Christmas Eve & I Know my two will look like they do in the picture above. 

Merry Christmas 

And in the words of Buddy, This would be the best Christmas *Oh to be Buddy the Elf...
Buddy: "First we'll make snow angels for two hours, then we'll go ice skating, then we'll eat a whole roll of Tollhouse Cookie-dough as fast as we can, and then we'll snuggle."

Have an amazing Christmas 
Don't forget to give your Children their Christmas Eve Box 



Crafty Christmas

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...