I've lost my mind, and I'm pretty sure the kids took it.

How over rated is sleep any way?
Source -
I am going crazy, I need SLEEP! 
I'm pretty positive the above image is what E & H whisper about just before bed. 
Since Christmas my two have been an nightmare... A nightmare in the day & a nightmare at night... 
WHY WONT THEY SLEEP! 
It can take them up to 3 hours plus to get them to sleep at night time. 
Sigh
I am so stuck at what to do.
On top of that... E in particular is waking EVERY NIGHT at 12:30am on the dot then can stay awake 2-3 hours. 
THEN WAKES AT 6am TO START THE DAY! 
It's no lie my life is hectic... 
I know Children are hard work. 
But E is FOUR, FOUR YEARS OLD. 
She's testing me... testing just how far she can push me.
I feel like falling asleep for a week. 

any ideas will be greatly appreciated.
 Source

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...