Moments That Mattered in 2013

Moments that mattered in 2013

2013 seemed to go as fast as blink of an eye.
But looking back really looking back 2013 for our household has been the best in years. 
The year started amazingly! 

  • We got planning for permission for our beautiful house in January 2013! 
What a way to start the year... the champers came out!
Champagne to CELEBRATE 

  • We built our Chicken house on New Years Day then a few weeks later collected our lovely chickens !
Started the year by building our Chicken House

  • This day last year it was SNOWING! 19th Jan 2013 - we had a trip to Chichester & saw the John Lewis Snowman.

  •  Emilyn had her first Cinema experience. We saw Wreck it Ralph



Miami

Miami
Fishers Farm

This past year we really made the most of Family Time by having days out that we all enjoyed...
  • We went to Peppa Pig world 
  • We went to Chesington World of adventures Zoo & stayed in the hotel
  • We went to LegoLand
  • We went to Fishers Farm 
  • We went to Bocketts Farm 

  • I become a Quinny Caster - This was a huge achievement for me!
  • My Blog in the past year has become even more established I hit 100,000 hits & i'm working with some amazing brands!
  • I became an author I wrote my first ever book! You can Buy it from here
  • I helped Raise Money for STEPS Talipes charity with our Sponsored Walk around London
  • Hugo had his first ever Costa a soya Baby Chino those of you that know me will know I'm a coffee addict...

Hugo's first baby chino

  • To finish 2013 my little Emilyn amazed me by being Mary in her Pre-School Nativity, Last year she was a sheep in the school Nativity & she spent the WHOLE time crying... super proud at how confident she was this year. Total Superstar!



Overall 2013 was an amazing year & each week we created memories that would last forever.
I'm a strong believer of living life to the fullest. 

I'm going to make sure 2014 is going to be just as good or better.

This post forms an entry to a competition on Oh So Amelia’s Blog in conjunction with Lloyds Bank.
If your a blogger & want to enter this competition then take a look here OhSoAmelia's blog competition

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...