Moments that mattered in 2013
2013 seemed to go as fast as blink of an eye.
But looking back really looking back 2013 for our household has been the best in years.
The year started amazingly!
- We got planning for permission for our beautiful house in January 2013!
What a way to start the year... the champers came out!
|Champagne to CELEBRATE|
- We built our Chicken house on New Years Day then a few weeks later collected our lovely chickens !
|Started the year by building our Chicken House|
- Emilyn had her first Cinema experience. We saw Wreck it Ralph
- Hugo learnt to walk! - With him being born with Talipes walking was such an achievement.
- We went to America! Miami the children's first long haul flight. The most amazing holiday yet.
This past year we really made the most of Family Time by having days out that we all enjoyed...
- We went to Peppa Pig world
- We went to Chesington World of adventures Zoo & stayed in the hotel
- We went to LegoLand
- We went to Fishers Farm
- We went to Bocketts Farm
- I become a Quinny Caster - This was a huge achievement for me!
- My Blog in the past year has become even more established I hit 100,000 hits & i'm working with some amazing brands!
- I became an author I wrote my first ever book! You can Buy it from here
- I helped Raise Money for STEPS Talipes charity with our Sponsored Walk around London
- Hugo had his first ever Costa a soya Baby Chino those of you that know me will know I'm a coffee addict...
|Hugo's first baby chino|
- Emilyn started Ballet, She Loves it!
- We booked our date to renew our vows - Huge thing in our life
- We moved into our new Flat Pack home
- I enjoyed filling our new home with new to me quirky furniture
- Two of my best friends had their second babies!
- Emilyn got Glasses - I was sad about this at the time but Glasses are just Emilyn now.
- To finish 2013 my little Emilyn amazed me by being Mary in her Pre-School Nativity, Last year she was a sheep in the school Nativity & she spent the WHOLE time crying... super proud at how confident she was this year. Total Superstar!
Overall 2013 was an amazing year & each week we created memories that would last forever.
I'm a strong believer of living life to the fullest.
I'm going to make sure 2014 is going to be just as good or better.
If your a blogger & want to enter this competition then take a look here OhSoAmelia's blog competition