The Mum Tag


Hello you lovely lot! 
Today I'm taking part in the Mum Tag. I was tagged by the lovely Lottie over at Berice Baby. I read the questions & answers on her blog and got all welled up,  I think being a mother is such a wonderful feeling and I couldn't imagine not being one.


1. Are you a Stay at Home Mum, or a Working Mum?
Both. I work from home...

2. Would you have it any other way?
Not at all, I chose my own hours & still manage to see my little ones grow up aswell as attempting to keep the house tidy & have dinner ready each day.

3. Do you co-sleep?
If you mean does Hugo get into our bed each night then yes we unintentionally co-sleep, having boots and bar in the bed is never comfy though..I am currently trying to 'fix this' However when Emilyn & Hugo were both younger I did actually co-sleep with him, I found it beneficial for the both of us. So much easier whilst Breast Feeding too

4. What is your one must-have item for your baby?
This is a hard one. Most likely a really comfy sling.... Being able to keep Hugo happy & still bake cakes with Emilyn was a must! I often had Hugo tied to my chest.



5. How many kids do you plan on having?
I have two, Emilyn & Hugo. My body just wouldn't be able to handle being pregnant again, Financially we would be mad too, And I need sleep!. Two is my limit.

6. Date night? How many nights per month?
Date nights per month? We are lucky to have an evening out once every 6 months! we probably have a date evening in the house once a week (Work permitting) ... I have booked us a night away in a hotel in April I am so excited!!

7. Your childs favourite show?
My little ones don't really watch TV. I prefer to have the radio on. But they do LOVE peppa pig & the film Cars. 

8. Name one thing you bought before you had your baby and never ended up using?
We used pretty much everything... apart from New born clothes! Brand new gave them to Charity shops. Emilyn was almost 8lbs & very long.

9. Your child’s favourite food?
Spaghetti Bolognese / Sausage Casserole

10. How many cars does your family have?
Two 

11. Weight gain before pregnancy, during and after and now?
I put on 3 stone whilst Preg with Emilyn & 2 stone whilst pregnant with Hugo I am now back to my pre pregnancy weight.

12. Dream holiday with your kids?
DisneyLand Any - Paris/Florida - I've been to both when I was younger I must organise to take them.

13. Dream holiday without your kids?
Some kind of Bahamas Hot holiday where I can relax. 



14. How has your life changed since your baby has been born?
I have no relocation of what a full nights sleep is like & I don't get to wash my hair as often as I like...No more going to the bathroom in peace!

15. Finish the sentence: ‘It makes my heart melt to see … ‘
Hugo & Emilyn cuddling & holding hands.

16. Where do you shop for your kids?
Zara, Next, Ralph Lauren, Charity Shops, Tesco's, H&M, Kyna Boutique, Slugs & snails, 


17. Favourite makeup and skincare products?
Skincare:
Numerous facial washes in my bathroom.
Soap & Glory being one of them.
Makeup
Benefit, Clarins, Soap & glory concealer (LOVE IT)

18. Huggies or Pampers?
Neither ! - Tesco's Own or Aldi own brand. 

19. Have you always wanted kids?
Yes.

20. Best part about being a mum?
Should I say Everything? I don't love the tantrums, or the sleepless night or the naughty behaviour... But hey thats what makes them children isn't it? I love when they are behaving & playing nicely!! 


I tag:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...