The new Dobbs bar; Could this bring a better nights sleep? *Video*

Hugo with his Teddy wearing boots and bar together

As you are probably aware Hugo (& myself )  have been having a rather rubbish time as late, No sleep & his hatred against the boots and bar has been an exhausting experience. 
I was ready to try just about anything. The Dobbs bar has been in my head for a while, Physio's are always rather cautious to just hand them out willy nilly. The relapse rate whilst wearing the Dobbs bar is significantly higher than the ponseti bar. If you google (Yes good old google my best internet search engine) Wheres 'Ask Jeeves' gone? ***Side tracked SORRY* 
So the Dobbs bar is by no means a permanent solution. Today of course is day 1 of using the dobbs bar. I'm really hoping to see improvement with the amount of times H wakes up in the night. I can cope with once or twice but every 20 minutes is killing me... 

For those of you (Talipes mummies & any other mummy following our journey) - This is the Dobbs bar next to our normal Ponseti bar - You can check out the dobbs bar HERE & HERE...


I'm hoping I can slowly wean him back on to his Ponseti bar I have no idea how it will actually go though? - Time will tell I guess...





You can see the video of Hugo wearing his new dobbs bar here, It makes SUCH a difference to his crawling. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...