Baby Thingz

You should know by now what I'm like, Always looking for a new buggy, or a new changing bag... I mean I don't buy expensive shoes or bags for myself anymore (I did used to be quite the shopaholic) At least now I'm buying things that are kind of for my children... I know I know they couldn't care less what i'm pushing them in, though I'm sure they enjoy being comfy in their Quinny or Bugaboo, So perhaps they do care;
I recently found Babythingz this company prides themselves with the following ...

  • Great customer service
  • Top quality products
  • Exceptional Value
  • Free Delivery on orders over £49.99
I then saw they have pink lining yes Pink Lining Yummy Mummy changing bags on SALE!
Yummy Mummy bag
I love to shop around & find a good deal... This website is perfect for that.
I can talk about Buggies, car seats, changing bags & Nursery furniture till I'm blue in the face! Just browsing the internet seeing the new must have buggy & the new Pink lining designs keeps me happy. Talking of the new pink lining designs oh my goodness they are beautiful ! 

You can find Babythingz on Facebook & Twitter 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...