Bugaboo & the things I Baby Lurve for the Summer!

My Summer Wish List :
It's no secret, I'm a buggy addict. A Bugaboo addict to be more precise no doubt I'll be lusting over the next ones that are due to be released shortly? The black Chassis Bugaboo Buffalo. I can't wait! I may need to 'upgrade' my silver chassis. Also have you seen the new Bugaboo Blankets ? Oh my goodness beautiful! 
Bugaboo Buffalo
When I found Baby Lurve website I was amazed by the stock they have. All my favourite things in one place how PERFECT.
Pink Lining bags have you seen the blooming gorgeous in the mews pink bikes?? So gorgeous! 
Ok I've NEVER seen anything as beautiful as this Unicorn bag by Pink Lining - only £15 Pink Lining Child Damsels & Unicorns Mini Rucksack
You can also buy a Pink Lining large rucksack knights dragons this will be perfect for when H starts school. 
How cool is this - Babymel Kids Explorer Pow Boys Rucksack & Lunch Bag

Totally in NEED of this Mima Xari Snow White Pushchair & Carrycot
Il Tutto Frankie Black Tote
Have you seen Sophie le giraffes new fabulous packaging?
Let me just add - Baby Lurv do free delivery on everything. 
You can find them on Facebook 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...