Napolina’s range of pestos Review


The range includes:
·         Green pesto
·         Red pesto
·         Chilli pesto
·         Ricotta & Walnut Pesto 


I


I'm trying CHILLI PESTO & GREEN PESTO 
I am a huge pesto lover. 
I would have it on everything if I could... Well I suppose I could.  
I was intrigued about the chilli pesto so I took it round to my parents & we all tucked in to spaghetti Bolognese... 
Our verdict 
AMAZING - it added so much flavour. I think we almost finished the pot. 

Then we tried the Green Pesto 
It was delicious! Absolutely fab.



   

I'm going to keep topped up with my Pesto & for just £1.99 it's not breaking the bank.
All are priced at £1.99 RRP.
You can view the full range from Napolina at their website, as well as handy recipe suggestions for all their products.
*Disclaimer I was given these for the purpose of this Review: All thoughts & opinions are my own. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...