A new Wedding Dress for the occasion ?

Last year in 2013 I shared the news that Mr H & I were going to renew our vows although it's more of a blessing & celebration of our marriage you can take a look HERE

Well time is flying by & its now the end of April - Seriously? Time is ticking.
I've been thinking about my dress. I recently came across some of the most amazing wedding couture designers (Totally out of my price range but hey I girl can dream) Champagne taste on a Sparkling wine budget haha -

LOVE trying on dresses - 


So here are a few of my favourites & favourite designers :

Maggie Sottero
Maggie Sottero 





















Terry Fox - Oh my goodness these dresses blow me away 

Terry Fox

Terry Fox 




















Ian Stuart - The Flowerbomb dress is beautiful 

Ian Stuart Flower bomb wedding dress

Ian Stuart Flower bomb wedding dress

























I'm really getting into this whole organising a wedding thing - You can follow my Pinterest HERE

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...