Astral all over Moisturiser Review


I've been using Astral moisturiser for a few weeks now & its amazing. 
I am a suffer from dry skin & eczema I've used astral on my legs, tummy, back, arms & face.
It's by far the best moisturiser I've ever used. 

Astral is an amazing moisturiser, proven in double blind trials to be very hydrating, it is also incredibly versatile. It is an iconic beauty product that really works – its unchanged in its formula since it was created in the 1950s, and is perfect for all ages.
It’s no wonder that Astral has created a natural celebrity following of genuine fans, including the Joanna Lumley, Patsy Kensit, Jesy Nelson from Little Mix, Nikki Sanderson from Hollyoaks, Emma Thompson, Kate Beckinsale, Shingai Shoniwa from the Noisettes, Sam Faiers from TOWIE to name a few!
Astral comes in the following sizes – available from Superdrug nationwide:
· 50ml – ‘the handbag pot’, which is perfect for on-the-go indulgence (£1.52)
· 200ml – with all the different uses of Astral, many women get a few 200ml pots and keep one by the bed, one in the bathroom, one by the kitchen sink or any place where Astral might come in handy (£4.28)
· 500ml – Astral prides itself on being a premium quality product with a great value price (£8.16). With the 500ml pot, women get even more for their money.

Celebrity quotes:
Joanna Lumley says: “I'm thrilled to try all sorts of face firmers and wrinkle-reduction creams, but the one I always come back to is plain, simple Astral cream. I've used it for over 35 years and it just works for me. I also use lashings of Astral moisturiser to take off make-up. I travel everywhere with a little pot of Astral in my bag."

Noisettes frontwoman Shingai Shoniwa says: “After the shower I'll apply Astral cream to every crack and corner - it's my ultimate bargain buy! The lotion is like a snack for my skin.”

Jesy Nelson from Little Mix says: “I use Astral All Over Moisturiser as it's good for my face - I smother it on at night and let it sink in.”

Amanda Holden says: “I get sent all sorts of high-end lotions like Creme de la Mer but the best tip I’ve had is Astral cream. I still love the smell of Astral.”

Kate Beckinsale says: she “makes sure her skin stays smooth and lovely by slapping on lots of Astral Moisturiser.”

Patsy Kensit says: “I use Astral moisturiser because my mum did."

Sam Faiers from The Only Way Is Essex says: “I use Astral Moisturiser. I apply it all over my face if I've had quite a heavy weekend and when I wake up in the morning my skin feels really hydrated."
I love Astral Moisturiser it works for me & I use it on my own children. I'd recommend Astral to everyone. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...