Talipes awareness Birth Defects Our feature in Prima Baby & PregnancyMagazine

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 

I'm a Mummy on a mission - My mission to create as much awareness world wide for Talipes as I quite possibly can. 

When a journalist tweeted out asking for parents with children with birth defects such as clubfoot I found my twitter feed full of people recommending me ( I was so overwhelmed ) 
It was such an amazing opportunity

I wanted to stay as positive as possible but also explain what it's like to have a Talipes baby. 

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 

I'm really happy with the published story. The journalist was amazing too (Thank you) 

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 
If you want to read the whole story properly go to your local newsagents & get a copy. You'll see Hugo & myself in there too!!

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 

Prima Baby & Pregnancy Magazine Talipes clubfoot 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...