Product Testing the Slugs & Snails Bloomers


I am a HUGE Slugs & Snails fan. I have so much love for their boys tights Do you remember my blog post about them in 2013? 

I spotted on the slugs and snails Facebook page they were on the hunt for product testers for their new bloomers. 
I jumped at the chance & amazingly got picked!
Hugo & myself were extremely excited. 




We've really put the bloomers through the ultimate test in the past few months...
We decided they would be best to travel on an aeroplane in.
Hugo was happy to wear them with his boots and bar & sleep in them. 
We had a early morning flight & had to get to Luton airport.

They are made from a ultra soft corduroy materiel, with a red ribbed waist & cuffed bottoms. 
Cute pockets front & back. Hugo LOVES pockets 
LOVES pockets slugs and snails
We really have put these bloomers through their paces.

Airport slugs and snails
Walking through the airport Hugo had lots of admiring looks & positive comments towards his trousers. 
Airport 

Once we arrived in Menorca Hugo barely let me take his bloomers off. He told me he loves them. 
They look super cute with his truck tights you can find them HERE

I've attached loads of pictures... 
I'm hoping Slugs & snails have some for sale soon. I'd love to buy some more. 



















*Disclaimer - I was sent these to sample & test they are just a sample set. I chose to write about it to express my love for them.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...