43 Questions for Emilyn

Here's 43 questions I asked Emilyn after reading it on Hannah's Blog Cupcakemumma about her daughter Midge...

Here's Emilyn aged 4 years 9 months old 

1. If you could live in a house shaped like anything, what shape would it be?
a Triangle

2. What do you think is in outer space?
a Rocket

3. What is your favourite colour?
Blue

4. Where is the most wonderful place you've ever been?
Miami

5. What are you good at?
Writing & Sharing

6. What's the nicest thing anyone has ever said to you?
I love you

7. What are you most proud of?
my baby brother Hugo

8. If you were invisible for a day, what would you do?
Disappear

9. What is the worst smell in the world?
Steam train smell - its yucky!

10. What do you want to be when you grow up?
 a Doctor & a Vet

11. What makes you cry?
when people shout at me & hurt me

12. Where do babies come from?
your Tummy

13. What are you scared of?
the dark 

14. If you could, what two animals would you combine?
a giraffe & a pig 

15. Who is your hero?
Alfie my Boyfriend he is always my hero

16. What is your favourite song?
Twinkle Twinkle little star

17. What is a friend?
Its Alfie, Ben & Charlie

18. What is your favourite memory?
Swimming on holiday

19. If you could, what type of animal would you be?
a hamster

20. Who is your best friend?
Alfie - Silly!

21. What is your favourite thing to do with family?
I love to go to the park on my bike & go on aeroplanes on holiday with my family

22. What is the most important rule?
no hurting my friends 

23. If you had a million pounds, what would you spend it on?
 I'd spend all my money on my baby brother Hugo

24. Why do people get old?
Because they die.

25. What is love?
Love Mummy & Daddy & Hugo

26. If you had super powers, what would they be?
Flying

27. What's the best thing about being a child?
Being a baby I loved being a baby

28. What makes you happy when you're sad?
My friends 

29. Do you have a favourite number?
10

30. What is something that you don't understand about grown ups?
I don't like grown ups getting old & dying - like my chickens I miss my dead chickens 

31. What do you think is the most important thing in your house?
Making as much mess as I can...

32. What is your favourite word?
COOL

33. If you had your own country, what would it be called?
Space

34. What do you dream about when you sleep?
Monsters & pigs & yogurts 

35. If you were in a band, what instrument would you play?
a Drum

36. What 3 words would you use to describe our family?
Crazy, fun, silly,

37. What's something you'd like to learn how to do?
Write

38. If you had to give away all of your toys but one, which one would you keep?
my Cow 

39. What do you think Heaven is like?
A beautiful place where they look after Chickens & my Granddad 

40. What is something that you're thankful for?
Food & my family

41. What's the hardest thing you've ever had to do?
not falling off my bicycle 

42. Do you think that telling the truth is always right, even if it hurts someone's feelings?
no I don't like to tell the truth 

43. What's the greatest thing about being you?
I'm the best 
 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...