Hungry children - ALL the time. Natural Food cereal bars

At the moment the most common phrase in our household is "I'm Hungry"
Honestly where do these children put it?
Our average food consumption goes a little like this :

BREAKFAST - Cereal then another bowl of cereal
apples
bananas
grapes
biscuits
LUNCH - Sandwich, crisps, pasta, coleslaw, sausages...
cereal bar
pears
cucumber
tomatoes
DINNER - Spaghetti Bolognese

That isn't always all of it either.

Are they boredom eating or hungry?

I know they are growing children, they are ALWAYS running here there & everywhere.

With Hugo's intolerance's I've always found it hard to juggle just what to give him well until I found Natural food Nākd cereal bars they're  Gluten, Wheat & Dairy FREE! 


Hungry children - ALL the time. Natural Food cereal bars

I feel like I'm constantly in the supermarket...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...