The morning to myself...

To myself? what does that even mean.
No housework to do.
No work work to go to.
No children in sight...
No children screaming...
NO STRESS...

More coffee... pass me the Coffee Please...

Emilyn & Hugo are both at Pre-school - YES preschool since when did Hugo grow up?

So what am I doing with myself child free this morning? Ha I'm blogging about them of course...

This is however the first time in MONTHS that i'm child free with not a lot to do around me.
It's amazing I could totally get used to this.
Hot Coffee! Blogging in peace. Uncensored Music playing on the iPod. Brilliant.
This is like a huge monumental moment in my life...

Coffee in hand - 
I will of course be pulling my hair out this afternoon once they are home...

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...