Bottles perfect for pink lemonade Wedding


With the months counting down I'm slowly but surely getting there & starting projects like these:

Cute bottles that will be filled with pink lemonade on the drinks table next to the cakes, scones & sandwiches will just finish that Vintage Tea Party feel. 


They are so easy & super cheap to do too. 

I got the bottles from old J20 & Ginger beer bottles. 
The lace was in my crafty stash of beautiful things.
The stickers are from East of India - Wedding Stickers for just £1.54 for 30 (FREE delivery)
It's as simple as that.



I removed the metal rims from the bottles by using scissors.
Washed all the bottles to soak off the original stickers.








I can't wait to have lots of them all done displayed on the table. 


LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...