Pastel wooden breakfast chairs pale pink

I suppose you can tell its pink? - pastel wooden breakfast chairs
I've finally got around to painting the last chair... I've had many wooden breakfast chairs in my little house (I've only lived here a year)



I bought a new type of spray paint to try out - Kobra KOB-10073 400ml Aerosol Spray Paint - Pink
apart from it being so pale you can hardly see it's pink.. I was hoping for the candy pink I've used before 

pastel wooden breakfast chairs 
I actually preferred using this spray paint over Rust-Oleum Satin Spray Paint - The Kobra spray paint was easier to use & didn't hurt my fingers. oh the pain of using the Rust-oleum spray paint I couldn't use my hands for hours after painting.
The price of the Kobra is pretty good too... just £4.99 with free delivery. (from amazon)





took around 10 minutes to paint & it dried so quickly. Drip free too. 


I suppose you can tell its pink? - pastel wooden breakfast chairs



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...