Fit in your car Thursday! Bugaboo Buffalo and the Toyota Yaris

Toyota Yaris



A new weekly link up that will be on my blog - Fit in your car Thursday.
Pretty much what it says on the tin. I will bring you each week a car, with that car I will show you what I can fit in to it.
Will a Bugaboo Buffalo fit? Will my Cybex Pallas car seat fit? Is the seat belt long enough? Is the boot big enough?
It's a big deal. You need to know what buggy will fit in your car. Well each week I'll bring you this :

Also if you are thinking about buying a new buggy pop me an email & see if I can test it out on a car similar to the one you own. Rebecca-waight@hotmail.com

What Car : Toyota Yaris

What Buggy : Bugaboo Buffalo (back wheels removed) & Quinny Yezz

What car seats : Cybex Pallas & Kiddy Guardian Pro 2

It fits ! Shocked face right... how surprised was I to see the Bugaboo Buffalo (one of the biggest buggies) will fit in a teeny tiny Yaris Boot.
The Yaris is super clever though - you see you can manoeuvre the back seat to give you a bigger boot. HOW PERFECT. This is the mark one Toyota Yaris.

Both car seats fit too - it is a squeeze but they fit.

I even managed to fit the Quinny Yezz into the boot, as well as the Bugaboo Buffalo.! 
Next week I'll show you what you can fit into a Ford Fiesta - do you think the Buffalo will fit??

If you want to link up your own fit in your car Thursday go ahead I'd love to see what you can fit into your car... 



LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...