My Nametags

With my two going back to School next week I thought it was about time to start doing the name tags....I came across My Nametags.com 

Why I chose My Nametags...

My Nametags revolutionary new colour stickers can be used everywhere, on clothes and equipment. Combined with a unique choice of 100s of designs, backgrounds and colours, your child will have a fully personalised product that is easy to identify.

No need to iron-on or sew on labels

With My Nametags new colour stickers, there is no need to either iron- on or sew on the name tags. You can just apply a sticker to the clothing washing label, and it will stay on in wash again and again. What was once a chore is now a quick and easy job.

Making sure you are a satisfied customer

My Nametags uses an independent company called Feefo to ask our customers to rate our service. You can click on the feefo logo in the upper right hand side of the website to read the summary or the individual feedback from customers. We are very happy that our customers are rating us highly and keep coming back.

Order labels

To design your own name tags, please click here

What I love

You can personalise them - Emilyn chose Princess crown & Hugo chose a Tractor, they are amazed that they helped personalise them.
We have stuck them on everything, shoes, bags, clothes & washed all the clothes & the name tags are still on. 


I really enjoyed putting their name tags on all their school clothes. 

So satisfying & quick & easy.


Will be ordering from Mynametags again for sure.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...