Fit in your car Thursday! Quinny Moodd and the Ford Focus #FIYCT

Fit in your car Thursday.!!
Yes it's that time of the week again. The weeks fly by! 


Quinny Moodd fits perfectly in the Ford Focus boot

Quinny Moodd fits perfectly in the Ford Focus boot & fits my Pink lining changing bag & lunch bag too.

Quinny Moodd fits perfectly in the Ford Focus boot


Will a Quinny Moodd fit? ... Will my Cybex Pallas car seat fit? Is the seat belt long enough? Is the boot big enough?
If you want to see if one of my buggies will fit in any particular car give me an email to ask at 
rebecca-waight@hotmail.com

This week is my Ford Focus it's an estate car so a lovely big boot. I have been able to fit my Quinny Moodd with all the wheels still on, as well as my Britax B-Dual double buggy too.! 

What Car : Ford Focus Estate 

What Buggy : Quinny Moodd 

What car seats : Cybex Pallas Kiddy Guardian Pro 2

If you own a Focus you'll know what I mean when I say the seat belts can be too short!... 
It's a daily struggle to fit Hugo in his Cybex Pallas when in the Ford Focus. The Kiddy Gaurdian pro 2 fits great without the front bit but again it's a struggle for the seat belt to stretch round. 


Make sure you check in next week I'll show you the Peugeot 307 Boot & back seats. 

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...