Julian Bowen Josephine Cheval Mirror in Stone White *Review*


Last week I was contacted to see if I'd like to review this fabulous Julian Bowen Josephine Cheval Mirror 
I thought it would finish my bedroom off perfectly. 
I was absolutely right. Just look at it. 
It's stunning.


It arrived within the times the delivery company gave me, So no waiting around, It was packaged perfectly.

The Mirror in the package.
Mirror
Almost opened.

Once I had got it out & read through the instructions I was pleasantly surprised how quick & easy it was to get it together.

The instructions are great!
Really simple to put it together.

This is to hold it up & not allow the mirror to open too wide.

The end result with the mirror up is beautiful, break taking almost. 

Product Detail:

Material : Wood & Mirror
Finish : Stone white/Old white
Dimensions : 54cm X 56cm X 180cm
Some self assembly required (super easy)

I found this beautiful Julian Bowen Mirror on the Espra home website they have various other beautiful home/garden pieces 






RRP. £112.86 great price for the size. 



I am super pleased with the end result of my bedroom with my new addition in pride of place in the corner.

Of course we also made use out of the giant cardboard box left over.... a new car mat for the children.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...