Just my child? He loves being nude.


It can't be just my child.
Just my child who decides at 8:45am in the Primary school playground that in fact he is too hot for clothes in September?
Just my child who struts down the road half naked because said child is too hot for clothes?
Just my child who refuses to put said clothes back on even when his Pre-school teachers say so?
Can we say Mortified!?!

At a party yesterday only my child decided he was far far far too hot to keep his clothes on.

My child enjoys being naked. As soon as he has his clothes off he does this little celebratory naked dance.

Oh my ....

He refuses to wear pyjamas, he almost refuses to wear clothes.
One of my closest friends told me when E was born she said my babies will love being nude. she was so right...




LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...